One Pot One Shot Recipe for Bisibelebath
1. Take a pressure pan and heat oil. Add mustard seeds, chopped onions and saute for sometime. Add Maheela's bisebelebath powder and saute. Add tamarind pulp (fresh tamarind soaked in warm water). Cook for few minutes.
2. Add cut vegetables (cauliflower, peas, potatoes, carrots, beans, etc) along with rice and toor dhal into the same pan and saute for few minutes. Proportion of Rice:Toor dhal = 2:1. Mix all the ingredients well. Add water. Pressure cook for 10-15 minutes.
3. Season with salt. If required, add little water to get the bisibelebath consistency.
4. Take ghee in a small pan and roast peanuts. Add this to the bisibelebath.
5. Serve hot. Serve with boondi and raita or baked chips :)
Pick up Bisibelebath Powder at https://www.maheelapower.com/products/homemade-bisi-bele-bath-powder-masala
About Maheela Power:
www.maheelapower.com is an online marketplace for talented women to sell handmade products and exhibit their skills and creativity. Maheela Power is a one stop digital store for home-made condiments, gourmet food, healthy delicacies, handcrafted exquisite home décor, quilted and knitted fashion accessories, organic personal care, gifts and more. Maheela aims to give the customers a unique, smooth and easy shopping experience.