Maheela MasterChef Recipe - Foxtail Millet Paneer Tacos
Foxtail Millet Paneer Tacos
Recipe Courtesy - Bakkiyalakshmi
Foxtail Millet flour
Cashew and Almond (Badam) powder
1. Foxtail millet, Wheat, salt, and ghee need to be mixed like chapati dough.
2. Heat the pan, pour some ghee and oil and then we need to add onions, corn, green pepper, yellow pepper, salt, schezwan sauce, paneer, badam, cashew powder, and mixed herbs.
3. Mix it well.
4. Make the tacos dough as a ball and make it thin like poori and
keep in the oven at 100 degrees celsius for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Now add the mix inside the taco.
6. Tasty Foxtail Millet Paneer Tacos are ready!
About Maheela Power:
www.maheelapower.com is an online marketplace for talented women to sell handmade products and exhibit their skills and creativity. Maheela Power is a one stop digital store for home-made condiments, gourmet food, healthy delicacies, handcrafted exquisite home décor, quilted and knitted fashion accessories, organic personal care, gifts and more. Maheela aims to give the customers a unique, smooth and easy shopping experience.